Sunday, December 19, 2010

OOTD for Christmas Shopping!

Today I got up early and braved the mall! Boy, was this a feat!! The weekend before Christmas is always the craziest time and of course, I'm one of those people who waited til the last minute to do ALL their shopping! I did manage to get everyone's gifts without totally breaking my budget. Here's my OOTD for shopping:



This is basically my go-to outfit when I run errands, it's SO comfortable! I love my Patagonia pullover because it's the Men's version which is SO much softer and cozier than the women's. UGGS of course because they're warm, AE jeans are a God send because they fit perfectly, and my trusty Vera Bradley hipster!

Here's what I got everyone for Christmas:

Mom- more charms for her Pandora bracelet because that's one piece she always wears! She's got so many different sets of charms & she changes her bracelet around like twice a week. I also got her some kitchen things from Crate & Barrel.

Dad- I already ordered him a few Southern Tide polos but I wanted to get him something he could hang in his new office so I got him a print of Rupp Arena. This is the gift I'm excited to give the most because I know he's going to LOVE it.

Brother- I got him a new pair of Sperry Top-Siders and a new North Face bookbag. I wanted to get him things he could actually use so I figured those would be good choices!

Little sister- My 7 year old sister was the funnest to shop for! I got her a unicorn Pillow Pet and a ton of princess stuff! I'm also going to take her for her first mani/pedi which I think she's going to love!!

Big sis in my sorority- I got her two pairs of Nike shorts (I actually found colors she didn't have!) and a Vera Bradley clutch type wallet.

Roomies- Instead of doing individual gifts, I got us stuff for the apartment. I got a few cute frames, some things for the kitchen, and a set of 4 Tervis Tumblers with straws & lids.

What did y'all get your family/friends?

Best,
Syd.

No comments:

Post a Comment