Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Post!

Winter Break: such a perfect time to start a new blog!! I am so excited to start this new project!

So let's start off with a little about me!

  • 20-something Southern belle, born and raised in the South.
  • I attend an SEC university and am studying Sociology.
  • I've got the best family and sisters anyone could ask for!
  • My blackberry never leaves my hand and BBM is the best thing ever invented!
A few things I am mildly obsessed with: bows, pearls, Southern Gentlemen, Lilly Pulitzer, my sorority, David Yurman, TFM/TSM, sweet tea, southern culture, monograms, frockets, Nike shorts, my car, koozies, flowers, bowties, VV, bourbon, french manicures, and the list could go on and on for days.

I can't wait to find blogs similar to mine!

Best, 
Syd.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you found my blog and I am glad that I found yours! I will gladly be your first follower! I graduated from an ACC school (Clemson) in May 09 and am a southern belle myself :) I can not wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bloggy world! If you are ANYTHING like me you are going to be obsessed in no time! I'm following you now too! If you have any questions on something please feel free to ask!

    ReplyDelete